The Off: About Best Himalayan Adventures (TO ABHA) Magazine
Volume 1, Issue 2 | November-December 2015
Mini Mountaineering Market of India
On the Front Cover
Front cover features a network of rectangles that represent top twenty-five peaks. Each rectangle is proportional to the number of attempts made on the peak. Blue, green, pink, and yellow colors symbolize Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Sikkim respectively. The rectangle-specific number indicates rank of the peak.
On the Back Cover
Back cover has two layers. The top layer shows four rectangles representing the Indian Himalayan states. Size of each rectangle is proportional to the ranking of the state it represents. The bottom layer features a graphic illustration about top peak providing states.
- A Note to Readers: Don’t Be a Militant. Be a Mountaineer.
- Did a tragedy every year discourage climbers from visiting Indian Himalayas during 2010-14?
- How did thin Indian mountaineering pie taste in 2010-14?
- >50% States and >70% UTs Didn’t Go for Mountaineering Holidays during 2010-14
- 5 Types of Mountaineering Expeditions to Indian Himalayas
- Total Mountaineering Holiday Days Spent in Himalayas during 2010-14
- Length of Himalayan Mountaineering Holidays
- Preferred Peak Climbing Season for Himalayas
- Expedition Wise Success Rate in Mountaineering during 2010-14
- 46 Joint Mountaineering Expeditions to Indian Himalayas during 2010-14
- Indian Mountaineering Product Analysis: Top 25 Peaks during 2010-14
- Popular Peaks in Jammu and Kashmir Himalayas during 2010-14
- Which Peaks in Himachal Pradesh Himalayas Drew Mountaineers More Consistently during 2010-14?
- Which Peaks Did Climbers Pick from Uttarakhand Himalayas’ Repository during 2010-14?
- Which Peaks Did Climbers Prefer in Sikkim Himalayas during 2010-14?
- What was Success Rate of Top 25 Himalayan Peaks during 2010-14?
- Kun in Numbers: 2010-14
- Deo Tibba Mountain: 2nd Most Popular Peak in 2010-14
- Nun, 3rd Top Himalayan Peak during 2010-14
- Stok Kangri in Numbers
- Yunam: Non-Technical Peak Records 18 Indian Expeditions
- Satopanth Expeditions in Numbers
- Share of Shivling Peak
- Expeditions to Kamet during 2010-14
- Bhagirathi II, Chamser Kangri, Hanuman Tibba I in Numbers: 2010-14
Profiles of Top Indian Mountaineers
- Which is the Most Adventurous State of India?
- Which Indian State Mountaineers Attempted 100 Peaks during 2010-14?
- Choices of Mountaineers from Maharashtra
- Which were Favorite Climbing Trips of Mountaineers from Delhi?
- Is Mountaineering Travel Related to Socio-Economic Factors?
- 17 Insights into Uttarakhandi Climbers’ Mountaineering Tours
Profiles of Top Foreign Mountaineers
- British Mountaineers Spend 397 Days in Jammu Kashmir
- Insights into Spanish Mountaineering Expeditions to Himalayas
- German Mountaineers Prefer Uttarakhand
- Preferences of Japanese Mountaineers: Himalayan Peaks, States
- French Mountaineers: More Successful in Uttarakhand than in Jammu Kashmir
- A Comparison of 5 Top Countries that Attempted Peaks in Indian Himalayas during 2010-14
- Are Socio-Economic Status and Mountaineering Tourism Linked?