A miscellaneous adventure activity guide shall fill the Form 2 for registering herself/himself in Himachal Pradesh as per the Himachal Pradesh Miscellaneous Adventure Activities (Draft) Rule 6-1, 2016.
The Form 2 has a registration application addressed to the Deputy Director (Prescribed Authority), Tourism and Civil Aviation, Himachal Pradesh. Without registration, the guide cannot participate in miscellaneous adventure activity operations taking place in Himachal Pradesh.
The guide need the following information to fill the form:
- Name of the tourist area where the guide wants to work
- Name (s) of the miscellaneous adventure activity (s) (Rule 2-1-f) in which the applicant has formal training and / or experience
- A certificate of experience in the selected activity (s)
- Certificates of educational qualifications
- A medical fitness certificate
- Name of the current / prospective employee
A prospective employee is a registered miscellaneous adventure activity operator with whom the guide wants to work.
- Name of the guide
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Correspondence address if different from the permanent address
- Proof of residence
- A character certificate