Ladakh has reintroduced Inner Line Permit for Nubra, Pangong, Tso Moriri, and other protected areas in 2017. So all Indians wishing to travel to these areas shall get the permits from Deputy Collector’s (DC) office in Leh.
Deputy Collector’s Office Timings for Permit: 10:00 am to 04:00 pm on working days
Documents Required for Obtaining Inner Line Permit (ILP) for Ladakh
- An application addressed to District Magistrate
- Two passport size photos
- 1 Xerox copy of ID proof (Carry some extra xerox copies. Do carry your original ID proof with you.)
- Collect application form from the DC’s office and fill it.
Fee for ILP
- Environmental Fee = INR 400 per person
- Daily Fee: INR 20 per day, per person
So if you are traveling for 10 days in these areas, ILP will cost INR 600 (INR 400 + 200 (20*10)) per person for entire trip.
This time Ladakh is not collecting Red Cross donation.
Currently online facility is unavailable for ILP. So add some extra time to your itinerary for applying and collecting the permit.