Do I need permission to book GMVNL rest houses in Gangotri?


You need permission of the Forest Department of Uttarakhand to book Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited’s (G.M.V.N.L.) rest houses located in Gangotri.

If you want to stay at the rest house of G.M.V.N.L. in Bhojwasa, you will also require permission from the department.


Leave a Reply