From now on you have a new option to wish happy birthday and / or happy New Year to your near dear ones. Browse our greeting card page eCards from the Himalayas that was launched in October 2014. The new line of the ecards is inspired by the lofty mountain range. We give you free access to the collection, with our compliments.
Process of making eCards
Making ecards is a creative process. We are trying to put our heart and soul into every mini project to create useful and beautiful cards. The multi-step production process takes lots of time, so currently our collection is small. Generally a greeting card goes through the following six stages:
- Selecting a picture from our photo library of the Himalayas.
- Evaluating its suitability for the occasion.
- Editing the pictures to change the mood and / or to dress them up for the occasion.
- Writing the verse for the theme. This is the most demanding stage requiring creativity that dines on talent and time.[pullquote]Writing the verse for the theme. This is the most demanding stage requiring creativity that dines on talent and time.[/pullquote]
- Creating a design to assemble the two pieces in an interesting order to produce final card.
- Naming the card after the subjects and places shown in the pictures. For example, the latest edition Chrysanthemum Diamond Chandigarh features a pair of diamonds created from the picture of a chrysanthemum flower clicked during Chrysanthemum Show 2012 in Chandigarh, an entry point to the mountains.
The collection has more than fifteen ecards. Here are two sample cards:
We await your feedback on the ecards.