Why should I buy and read ABHA?
ABHA is a must for admirers of the Himalayas because
- The magazine includes once-in-lifetime and other adventures in the highest mountain range of the world and celebrates our adventurous side.
- USP of the magazine is it is not about celebrities, advertisers, and sponsors. It is about common thrill seekers.
- It is for active and fearless community that admires wilderness.
- You will find loads of insiders’ information about these action-packed trips.
- Rich photographic spreads take you closer to the destinations. Read long and short travel stories for more engagement with the destinations.
- With the Himalayan Key, you can see more and enhance your experience.
- Authentic advice to survive real-life situations may make the adventures “”
- The Funnies shows lighter side of adventures.
In which language ABHA is published?
It is published in English.
Digital Edition Questions
Where can I preview an issue of the e-magazine?
You can preview it at
- ABHA magazine website that offers 30-page preview.
- Magzter.com that offers 6-page preview.
Where can I buy ABHA?
You can buy ABHA at Magzter.com.
Where can I download ABHA?
After buying at Magzter.com, you can download it on your device.
Can I share ABHA with friends and family?
No. Currently no such option is available.
If you do not mind sharing your password, you can allow your friends and family to read the issue from your Magzter account.
Is ABHA mobile friendly?
What is included in each digital issue?
Each digital issue has elaborate photo features focusing on adventure activities, cost boxes, and Himalayan Key that discusses different aspects of the destinations. The last section has a story on gear, mountain and your body, and humor.
Can I read it offline?
No. Currently you cannot read it offline.
Print Edition Questions
Where can I buy print copy of ABHA?
Currently, ABHA is available only in soft (digital) form.
Price and Payment Questions
How much does a digital issue of ABHA cost?
Each digital issue costs ₹150 only.
What are my payment options?
You have four payment options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Wallet, including
- ICash Card
- ICICI Pockets
- Itz Cash Card
- Pay Zapp
- PayCash Card
- The Mobile Wallet
- Vodafone M-Paisa
- Yes Bank
Gift Options’ Questions
Can I gift ABHA?
How can I gift the magazine?
You can gift it easily in three easy steps:
- Click gift icon on ABHA’s page on Magzter.com
- Fill the short form.
- Make Payment.
Check these images:
Where can I seek permission to quote an article from the magazine?
You can contact us at email@example.com with complete information.
Where can I submit a letter to the editor?
You can send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . The email subject should have issue code and word “letter.” For example, if you want to comment on the second issue of 2018, subject should be “Letter | ABHA V32.”
Does ABHA accept freelance submissions?
Yes. You can submit ideas for any of the sections. Send only brief query letter. If we like your story idea, we will contact you. Do not send photos, final text, and illustrations. Send query letter with subject as “story ideas” to email@example.com.
Tip: You must buy and read at least an issue of ABHA before submitting an idea.
How do I submit a book for possible review or consideration?
Send your request with subject as “book review request” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a summary of contact addresses and subjects for different type of queries:
Letter | ABHA V32