The Himachal Pradesh Miscellaneous Adventure Activities (Draft) Rule 16 prescribes formation of Sub Divisional Miscellaneous Adventure Activities Association. Here are answers to six frequently asked questions about the association:
1. Who shall form the association?
2. How many Sub Division Miscellaneous Adventure Activities’ Associations shall be set up?
The commissioner shall form an association for each sub division.
3. Who are the members of the association?
2 nominees of the Government
4. Who are the nominees of the government?
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) representing the sub division or a representative of the DSP who should at least be sub-inspector (Member)
- District Tourism Development Officer or Assistant Tourism Development Officer (Member Secretary)
5. Who is the chairman of the association?
Sub Divisional Magistrate representing the sub division or Tehsildar (Chairman)
6. How are other members of the association selected?
Other members of the association shall be selected from the miscellaneous adventure activity operators who have registered under the Himachal Pradesh Miscellaneous Adventure Activities (Draft) Rules, 2016.