You already know that 2-part application form has be filled to obtain / renew commercial paragliding permit as per the Uttarakhand Foot Launch Aero Sports Rule 4, 2017. I have discussed the first part of the application form in the previous post. Today you will learn what information and documents you need to fill the second part of the application form given in the Annexure A.
13 Information and Documents Required for Part – II
The second part focuses on pilots, tandem pilots, and paragliding instructors. You have to submit bio data of these three groups of people employed by you.
Collect the following information:
- Father’s Name
- Colored passport size photograph
- Date of birth
- Educational qualifications
- Blood group
- Permanent address, including contact numbers (landline and mobile) and email
- Name, address, and email of company or firm
- Details of no objection certificate (NOC) if the above staff has changed the employer
- Pilots’ Training Record:
- This part will be signed by both the staff and the business owner (s).
- Company’s seal