The Himachal Pradesh Miscellaneous Adventure Activities (Draft) Rules 3 and 4 (2016) elaborate on registration of miscellaneous adventure activities’ operators (MAAOs). The rules recommend that the operators shall have qualified miscellaneous adventure activities’ guides / instructors.
In this article, we will learn about (1) registration of the guides / instructors and (2) electronic application for MAAO registration.
Registration of MAA Guides / Instructors (Rule 6-1)
The aspiring MAA guides or instructors shall register themselves with the prescribed authority.
The application shall include
- Duly-filled in Form 2
- Demand draft worth INR 2,000 (Fee) drawn in favor of the prescribed authority
Role of Prescribed Authority
The prescribed authority concerned shall issue the certificate of registration if
- the aspirants satisfy all the prerequisites and standards
- the Technical Committee approves the applications
The authority shall issue the certificate for three years from the date of issue.
Electronic Application for MAAO (Rule 6-2)
- The prescribed authority shall allow electronic (email) applications for registration.
- The authority shall acknowledge the receipt of the email application through emails.
- For email applications, the authority shall collect the registration fee while issuing the certificate of registration in accordance with Rule 3.
- If the email application meets all the prerequisites specified in the Act, the applicant shall be registered as a MAAO.