Youth Hostel Association of India (YHAI) seeks an experienced store keeper (s). This full time job is based in Delhi and Kullu/Manali.
If you have interest in backend operations of a national-level adventure association, apply for the job that requires
- thorough knowledge of booking keeping, inventory management, goods handling, and computers,
- fluency in Hindi and English,
- a bachelor’s degree in any subject,
- excellent interpersonal skills because the store keepers will interact with various stakeholders daily. For example, coordination with Trekking Department, and
- knowledge of related statutory and government guidelines and norms
Last date to apply: Not Mentioned in Advertisement
What Does the Job Advertisement Reveal? 6 Insights into Adventure Tourism Career:
Type of Job
Store Management and Record Keeping
Number and Nature of Vacancies
Number of vacancies is not mentioned in the advertisement.
Full time permanent job, a bright spot in the advertisement
Payment / Salary Situation
Not mentioned in the advertisement, a dark spot in the advertisement
Application Deadline and Process
Not mentioned in the advertisement, that means appointment date cannot be predicted
The advertisement appeared on a private paid job board, Naukri.com.
YHAI did not advertise the position on its official website.