Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about ABHA
ABHA is a must for admirers of the Himalayas because
- The magazine includes once-in-a-lifetime and other adventures in the highest mountain range of the world and celebrates our adventurous side.
- USP of the magazine is it is not about celebrities, advertisers, and sponsors. It is about common thrill seekers.
- It is for active and fearless community that admires wilderness.
- You will find loads of insiders’ information about these action-packed trips.
- Rich photographic spreads take you closer to the destinations. Read long and short travel stories for more engagement with the destinations.
- With the Himalayan Key, you can see more and enhance your experience.
- Authentic advice to survive real-life situations may make the adventures “slightly less risky.”
- The Funnies shows lighter side of adventures.
It is published in English.
You can contact us at editor(plus)abh(dot)a(at)theoff(dot)info with complete information.
You can send your letter to editor(plus)abh(dot)a(at)theoff(dot)info. The email subject should have issue code and word “letter.” For example, if you want to comment on the second issue of 2018, subject should be “Letter | ABHA V32.”
You can submit ideas for any of the sections. Send only brief query letter. If we like your story idea, we will contact you. Do not send photos, final text, and illustrations. Send query letter with subject as “story ideas” to editor(plus)abh(dot)a(at)theoff(dot)info.
Tip: You must buy and read at least two-three issues of ABHA before submitting an idea.
Send your request with subject as “book review request” to editor(plus)abh(dot)a(at)theoff(dot)info.
You can preview it at
- ABHA magazine website offers 30-page preview.
- Magzter.com offers 6-page preview.
After buying at Magzter.com and Press reader, you can download it on your device.
You can read ABHA in British Council Library.
No. Currently no such option is available.
If you do not mind sharing your password, you can allow your friends and family to read the issue from your British Council Library, Magzter, and /or Press Reader accounts.
It is a responsive e-magazine.
Each digital issue has elaborate photo features focusing on adventure activities, cost boxes, and Himalayan Key that discusses different aspects of the destinations. The last section has a story on gear, mountain and your body, and humor.
You can read ABHA offline from Press Reader.
Currently, ABHA is available only in soft (digital) form.
Each digital issue published before November 2019 costs ₹150 only. Thereafter, the price was revised to ₹199 per issue.
Annual subscription comprising two issues cost ₹399.
Payment options on Magzter:
Payment options on Press Reader:
You can gift it easily in three easy steps:
- Click gift icon on ABHA’s page on Magzter.com
- Fill the short form.
- Make Payment.